Календарь Участники форума Часто Задаваемые Вопросы Поиск   
Настройки профайла, личные сообщения и подписка на темы
Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице > Игры > Matrix Online > Yellow pill
  Предыдущая тема   Следующая тема
Автор
Сообщение Новая тема   Ответить
Формат
Охотник

На форумах с мая 2004
Местонахождение: Минск, Беларусь, Матрица
Yellow pill

Цитата:
MxO Vault: What is the “yellow pill”?

Eunoia: The Yellow Pill is a metaphorical device - inspired by the Blue Pill and Red Pill choice, obviously - that symbolizes the acceptance of the Real Reality. That Real Reality is that the so called "real world" is simply another layer of the Matrix. If someone were to find a way to disconnect from the "real world", they would find yet another layer of the Matrix, and the cycle continues into perpetuity.

Put very simply, the Yellow Pill is the device that shows you that the "real world" is not the real world, only another layer of the Matrix.

http://mxovault.ign.com/View.php?vi...ory_select_id=3

Адрес поста | Один пост | Сообщить модератору | IP: Logged

Формат в оффлайне Old Post 24.03.2005 02:55
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Формат a Private Message Домашняя страница Формат Найти еще сообщения от Формат Добавить Формат в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Штирлиц
Агент

На форумах с февраля 2004
Местонахождение: Иркутск

Переоткрываем тему "Реален ли Зион"?

Пересмотрите "Матрицу"!

Штирлиц в оффлайне Old Post 24.03.2005 07:00
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Штирлиц a Private Message Домашняя страница Штирлиц Найти еще сообщения от Штирлиц Добавить Штирлиц в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Харати
Охотник

На форумах с декабря 2004
Местонахождение: Road to Truthville

Да, и перерисовываем флешку на стартовой странице всей Администрации. happy

Серьезно: кто-то еще считает, что Мхо - лишь выкачка денег и ноль философии? Официальное подтверждение нереальности Зиона - я такого в кошмаре не мог представить... Надо было быть к этому готовым, наверное. А можно поподробнее об обстоятельствах интервью?

There is no coincidence - only illusion of coincidence.

Мы получаем не то, чего хотим, а то, о чем просим.

Харати в оффлайне Old Post 24.03.2005 07:45
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Харати a Private Message Домашняя страница Харати Найти еще сообщения от Харати Добавить Харати в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Штирлиц
Агент

If you’re looking for some hardcore role-play in The Matrix Online, we’ve found one of several very promising destinations for you. No Exit is a unique faction in more ways than one and they are looking to do some serious RP in the Matrix. I contacted the leader of this faction - Eunoia herself - and she agreed to an interview.

MxO Vault: Why have you chosen to start an RP faction as opposed to a more casual MMORPG group?

Eunoia: I don' t know if I'd call all non-RP factions casual! Many of them require a much greater commitment than what we're requiring. What really got this going in my mind was a guild I of which I was a member through EverQuest called The Wind Riders. The Wind Riders and the Shadow Striders were led by two twins respectfully who had joined opposite causes and were opposed to each other. Because of this dynamic of two continuously warring guilds, there was constant opportunity for role-play because the conflict was always there, and it was awesome fun. I want to re-create that experience in a different environment.

MxO Vault: What is your RP background?

Eunoia: My very first RPG experience was "Hero's Quest", the board game. Later into teenagehood, a group of friends from high school started playing Star Wars: The Role-playing Game virtually every weekend. That was what got me addicted. I've been involved in many RPG's, table-top and computer, ever since.

MxO Vault: What is the “yellow pill”?

Eunoia: The Yellow Pill is a metaphorical device - inspired by the Blue Pill and Red Pill choice, obviously - that symbolizes the acceptance of the Real Reality. That Real Reality is that the so called "real world" is simply another layer of the Matrix. If someone were to find a way to disconnect from the "real world", they would find yet another layer of the Matrix, and the cycle continues into perpetuity.

Put very simply, the Yellow Pill is the device that shows you that the "real world" is not the real world, only another layer of the Matrix.

MxO Vault: That's enough to bake your noodle! Now, from that statement and info on your site, I think it's fair to say that you're a Machinist faction. Is that fair to say? If so, what is your overall goal in supporting them?

Eunoia: Yes, that's fair to say. We believe the only reason the machines failed to create the perfect world the Matrix was originally intended to be was lack of human input and contribution. Eunoia seeks to aid the machines in creating a perfect world within the Matrix.

MxO Vault: What, in addition to the yellow pill concept, distinguishes you from other role-play factions out there?

Eunoia: What's really going to make us different is we're going to be constantly offering our members stuff to do. The quagmire a lot of RP guilds run into is they have a troupe of members with fleshed-out characters and great RP skills but nowhere to go with them. They still get into the game more than the average gamer, but they're not really creating or impacting on a story.

As Janet Burroway says, "Only trouble is interesting in fiction." Characters need to be given a conflict, or there's nowhere to go storywise. We provide that.

MxO Vault: Will full-time RPers be viable in No Exit or will leveling be necessary to fully participate in the faction, its goals, and events?

Eunoia: My heart cries out for me to be able to say that leveling is completely irrelevant and RP is the only thing that matters. But of course, I can't really promise that.

Generally, players will have to be at least level 10 (Which isn't hard to do), because you have to be at least level 10 to acquire hyper-jump, which anyone who has played the game will tell you is critical to getting around.

PvP will be a big part of No Exit, since conflict with other factions will be central to having interesting plot. While PvP is entirely possible at lower levels, people will naturally want to acquire better PvP skill so they can have a more critical role in the outcome of battles. Plus the nature of MxO makes you want to level, because it's just so cool to do that twirl-and-kick-in-the-face move you can't get until such-and-such a level.

Level disparity is always a problem in any kind of multiplayer RPG, but we will do our absolute best to include everyone, and one's level will never dictate his or her worth or status in the faction.

MxO Vault: Are you willing to “train” those players who don’t have an RP background or are you looking strictly for more seasoned RPers for the faction?

Eunoia: We're looking for people who want to contribute to a storytelling atmosphere and are unselfish role-players (i.e. willing to get beat sometimes for the sake of a good story). RP skills can be taught, so we don't screen for acting talent.

MxO Vault: What is your advice to first time RPers that may be looking to apply to No Exit?

Eunoia: Write an interesting character history. Your character doesn't have to swallow the Yellow Pill concept whole (A few dissenters within the faction would be interesting, actually. That's what made Wolverine cool), but you should explain what has led your character to want to be a part of Eunoia and what his or her individual goals are. Then you should find some No Exit members in game and hang out for a while, do some hunting, learn the ropes. If you can pick up the basics, you'll find yourself invited in very little time.

MxO Vault: Now that the NDA is lifted can you tell us what your favorite part of the MxO experience is, from the RP point of view?

Eunoia: I love that the whole city is in-play. It gives you all kinds of options for secret hideouts and private meetings. Our faction house, for instance (The 13th floor of Club Duality in Kedemoth), was discovered just by running around through buildings until I found one I liked.

MxO Vault: Excellent info, Eunoia! Thank you for the interview.

Пересмотрите "Матрицу"!

Штирлиц в оффлайне Old Post 24.03.2005 09:25
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Штирлиц a Private Message Домашняя страница Штирлиц Найти еще сообщения от Штирлиц Добавить Штирлиц в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Штирлиц
Агент

Дословно не переводил пока - но на первый взгляд выглялит как человек типа cul8er-а купил доступ в МxO и организовывает фракцию сторонников нереальности Зиона.

Пересмотрите "Матрицу"!

Штирлиц в оффлайне Old Post 24.03.2005 09:26
Neo
Избранный

На форумах с сентября 2003
Местонахождение: Корабль "Нувасвсехнахер"

Пристрелите меня кто-нибудь. Даже читать этого не хочу. roll eyes (sarcastic)

...Учился фотошопу у Сати...

Мерз-з-зкие покемонс-с-сы...

>> We need focus! <<

Самыми красивыми существами в этой вселенной считаю девушек, кошек и драконов!

ЛОЖКИ. ЛОЖКИ ЭТО ХОРОШО.

Neo в оффлайне Old Post 24.03.2005 20:30
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Neo a Private Message Домашняя страница Neo Найти еще сообщения от Neo Добавить Neo в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Alligator
Повстанец

На форумах с декабря 2003
Местонахождение:

Цитата:
Харати:
Официальное подтверждение нереальности Зиона - я такого в кошмаре не мог представить...

Cтоп, где Вы тут нашли "официальное" подтверждение??? Просто появилась новая фракция... Интерес к игре подогревают. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alligator в оффлайне Old Post 24.03.2005 20:47
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Alligator a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от Alligator Добавить Alligator в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Choosen
Повстанец

На форумах с мая 2004
Местонахождение: Локация "Москва"

Цитата:
Neo:
Пристрелите меня кто-нибудь. Даже читать этого не хочу. roll eyes (sarcastic)

тебя пристрелишь, как же... big grin

Choosen в оффлайне Old Post 25.03.2005 05:54
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Choosen a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от Choosen Добавить Choosen в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Easter
Жительница Зиона

На форумах с декабря 2003
Местонахождение: Da Real World

Так есть в игре эта желтая таблетка или нет? Мда...официальное подтверждение той или иной точки зрения - это как-то....не такhappy

Будь внимателен, Человек. Не верь и не доверяй. Ты - в Игре.

*unplugged*

Easter в оффлайне Old Post 25.03.2005 09:56
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Easter a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от Easter Добавить Easter в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Смит
Абсолютно новое существо. Свободное!

На форумах с сентября 2003
Местонахождение: Inside your mind

Мало ли чего.... завтра я организую фракцию пытающихся реинкарнировать Смита и что — это будет значить, что Смит ожил?

Не вижу пока что никакого официального подтверждения (хотя английский текст дословно не читал, признаю свою вину...)

May the Source be with you!

Господа и дамы, помните: в парижской палате мер и весов до сих пор нет эталона справедливости.

I thought I told you, that we won't stop! © ...

Смит в оффлайне Old Post 25.03.2005 15:52
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Смит a Private Message Домашняя страница Смит Найти еще сообщения от Смит Добавить Смит в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Харати
Охотник

На форумах с декабря 2004
Местонахождение: Road to Truthville

Виноват, не разобрался поначалу, да еще мой инглиш... разберешься тут. Еще раз извиняюсь за опрометчивые мысли и поспешные выводы. Онли хьюман... frown frown frown frown frown

There is no coincidence - only illusion of coincidence.

Мы получаем не то, чего хотим, а то, о чем просим.

Харати в оффлайне Old Post 26.03.2005 08:36
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Харати a Private Message Домашняя страница Харати Найти еще сообщения от Харати Добавить Харати в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Xerox II
Охотник

На форумах с января 2004
Местонахождение: Living in sanity.

Цитата:
Да, и перерисовываем флешку на стартовой странице всей Администрации.

Вариант уже предлагался...big grin

Xerox II в оффлайне Old Post 12.04.2005 04:04
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Xerox II a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от Xerox II Добавить Xerox II в Ваш список друзей Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Время на форуме соответствует Гринвичу . Сейчас время - 18:47. Новая тема   Ответить
  Предыдущая тема   Следующая тема
Печатная версия | Отправить страницу по E-mail | Подписаться на тему

Навигация по форуму:

Ваши возможности в этом форуме: