Календарь Участники форума Часто Задаваемые Вопросы Поиск   
Настройки профайла, личные сообщения и подписка на темы
Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице > Сайт и форум > The Matrix > No-code / low-code platform for creating web apps and sites
  Предыдущая тема   Следующая тема
Автор
Сообщение Новая тема   Ответить
Бобафеет
Подключенный к Матрице

На форумах с сентября 2024
Местонахождение:
No-code / low-code platform for creating web apps and sites

I’m searching for a platform that allows me to build an app without needing any coding skills. I’d like to try making it on my own and would prefer something that doesn't take too much time to learn. Does anyone have recommendations for such tools? I’m also looking into creating a website, so any suggestions for that would be appreciated too!

Адрес поста | Один пост | Сообщить модератору | IP: Logged

Бобафеет в оффлайне Old Post 09.09.2024 14:00
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Бобафеет a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от Бобафеет Добавить Бобафеет в Ваш список друзей Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Бондероль
Подключенный к Матрице

Местонахождение:
Re: No-code / low-code platform for creating web apps and sites

Цитата:
Бобафеет:
I’m searching for a platform that allows me to build an app without needing any coding skills. I’d like to try making it on my own and would prefer something that doesn't take too much time to learn. Does anyone have recommendations for such tools? I’m also looking into creating a website, so any suggestions for that would be appreciated too!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share something really cool that I recently discovered, especially for those of you interested in web development and building React apps. If you're like me, you've probably spent countless hours coding and tweaking your projects, and sometimes, all you want is a quicker and more intuitive way to build apps without compromising on quality. That's why I was excited to come across Quarkly, a React app builder that offers a unique and user-friendly approach to creating web applications https://quarkly.io/lp/react-app-builder/ .
You can check it out here: Quarkly React App Builder.
What makes Quarkly stand out is its combination of design and development tools in a single platform. It allows you to visually design your app's UI while also giving you the freedom to dive into the code whenever you need. The interface is clean and intuitive, and it provides a wide range of pre-built components that you can customize to suit your needs. Plus, it's built on React, which means you have all the power of React's ecosystem at your fingertips.
I think Quarkly is perfect for both beginners who want to learn React in a more visual way and experienced developers looking for a faster workflow. You can seamlessly export your projects as clean React code, making it easy to continue developing outside of Quarkly or integrate your designs into existing projects.
Overall, I find Quarkly to be a powerful and versatile tool that can significantly streamline the process of building React apps. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend giving it a go and seeing how it can fit into your workflow. Let me know what you think!

Бондероль в оффлайне Old Post 09.09.2024 14:05
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Бондероль a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от Бондероль Добавить Бондероль в Ваш список друзей Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Бобафеет
Подключенный к Матрице

Местонахождение:
Re: Re: No-code / low-code platform for creating web apps and sites

Цитата:
Бондероль:
Цитата:
Бобафеет:

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share something really cool that I recently discovered, especially for those of you interested in web development and building React apps. If you're like me, you've probably spent countless hours coding and tweaking your projects, and sometimes, all you want is a quicker and more intuitive way to build apps without compromising on quality. That's why I was excited to come across Quarkly, a React app builder that offers a unique and user-friendly approach to creating web applications https://quarkly.io/lp/react-app-builder/ .
You can check it out here: Quarkly React App Builder.
What makes Quarkly stand out is its combination of design and development tools in a single platform. It allows you to visually design your app's UI while also giving you the freedom to dive into the code whenever you need. The interface is clean and intuitive, and it provides a wide range of pre-built components that you can customize to suit your needs. Plus, it's built on React, which means you have all the power of React's ecosystem at your fingertips.
I think Quarkly is perfect for both beginners who want to learn React in a more visual way and experienced developers looking for a faster workflow. You can seamlessly export your projects as clean React code, making it easy to continue developing outside of Quarkly or integrate your designs into existing projects.
Overall, I find Quarkly to be a powerful and versatile tool that can significantly streamline the process of building React apps. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend giving it a go and seeing how it can fit into your workflow. Let me know what you think!

Thank you very much!!!

Бобафеет в оффлайне Old Post 09.09.2024 14:05
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Бобафеет a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от Бобафеет Добавить Бобафеет в Ваш список друзей Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Время на форуме соответствует Гринвичу . Сейчас время - 07:42. Новая тема   Ответить
  Предыдущая тема   Следующая тема
Печатная версия | Отправить страницу по E-mail | Подписаться на тему

Навигация по форуму:

Ваши возможности в этом форуме: