Календарь Участники форума Часто Задаваемые Вопросы Поиск   
Настройки профайла, личные сообщения и подписка на темы
Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице > Игры > Matrix Mods > Triathlete reunited with bike missing at Heathrow Airport
  Предыдущая тема   Следующая тема
Автор
Сообщение Новая тема   Ответить
geemong
Подключенная к Матрице

На форумах с июня 2022
Местонахождение:
Triathlete reunited with bike missing at Heathrow Airport

Triathlete reunited with bike missing at Heathrow Airport

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/05F7/production/_125672510_sianandbikeatncl1.jpg

A triathlete whose bike went missing in transit at Heathrow has been reunited with it, days before an Ironman event.

Many free credit slot wallet bonuses, from free credit giveaways to new members to free credit bonuses for daily members that offer you more than anyone else.

Sian Hurley originally from Morpeth, flew from Brisbane, Australia, to Newcastle upon Tyne with her family - via London - on 20 June.

While the luggage made the connection, the bike went missing at Heathrow's Terminal 2 for a week.

It arrived at Newcastle Airport just in time for the event Ms Hurley has spent a year training for.

Ms Hurley said: "It's brilliant to have my bike returned, I've been out this morning and being back on it was like putting on my shoes.

"The staff at Newcastle Airport were lovely, I got reassurances that BA were sorting it and while it's very disappointing it took so long to get it back I'm very glad to have it."

The bike has arrived days before the 40-year-old travels to Bolton to compete in the Ironman UK competition, which will see her swim 2.4 miles, cycle 112 miles and run a marathon.

Адрес поста | Один пост | Сообщить модератору | IP: Logged

geemong в оффлайне Old Post 01.07.2022 06:06
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send geemong a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от geemong Добавить geemong в Ваш список друзей Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Время на форуме соответствует Гринвичу . Сейчас время - 10:08. Новая тема   Ответить
  Предыдущая тема   Следующая тема
Печатная версия | Отправить страницу по E-mail | Подписаться на тему

Навигация по форуму:

Ваши возможности в этом форуме: