Календарь Участники форума Часто Задаваемые Вопросы Поиск   
Настройки профайла, личные сообщения и подписка на темы
Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице > Сайт и форум > Фан-клуб > Hugo Weaving
Отдельное сообщение:
Автор
Сообщение Новая тема   Ответить
finn
Охотник

На форумах с октября 2005
Местонахождение: последний этаж

очень подробный сайт о HUGO

http://members.lycos.co.uk/webweaving/page6.html -главнаяsmile

from matrix to gay romps- от матрицы к "спальни и коредоры"smile
с этого сайта из меню "интервью"

переводите сами,все уже большие smilesmile

Hugo Weaving: From Matrix to gay romps and Guiana
From The Sydney Morning Herald 6th September 1999
While Hugo Weaving has been speaking to the Wachowski brothers about appearing in the next two instalments of The Matrix, a much more immediate prospect has presented itself in South America.
It's a new film, with Australian director Rolf de Heer, in remote French Guiana.

Weaving says the best thing about going to Los Angeles after the success of The Matrix, in which he played the humanoid Agent Smith to strong international reviews, was getting a call from the director of Bad Boy Bubby and Dance Me to My Song.
That led to him being cast alongside Richard Dreyfuss in de Heer's The Old Man Who Read Love Stories, which starts shooting next month. An Australian-French co-production, it is based on a book by exiled Chilean writer Luis Sepulveda about an old widower who lives among the natives in a remote Amazonian town and is brought romance novels by an itinerant dentist who visits twice a year.
Weaving, who will play the dentist, has been smarming it up in cinemas recently in the likable British comedy Bedrooms and Hallways, directed by Rose Troche (Go Fish ).

While long regarded as one of the country's finest screen actors, for such films as Proof, The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert and The Interview, he seemed to have attracted Hollywood's attention after The Matrix's success. So it's time to ask what's happened since.
Weaving says he took on an American agent and read scripts but found most of the interest was in him playing another villain.
"Most of them were pretty humourless villains. They were just sort of nasties and it would have been totally unenjoyable to do them. They were poorly written scripts."

Even when the scripts were good, it wasn't material that excited him, which caused him to wonder why he'd want to live in the US.
"There is work for me in Australia and it's really interesting work, it's varied work. Yes, it's a small industry and, yes, there are big breaks in between jobs, but that also suits me fine because I have a family and I like spending time with them."

Whether he appears in the back-to-back sequels to The Matrix depends on when and where they are being filmed, he says.
Those questions are still being worked out. A spokeswoman for the original Matrix says it is too early to say whether they will be shot in Sydney, with the availability of Fox Studios a key factor. A spokeswoman for Fox Studios confirms that "it's too early to say - but we'd love to have them".
The latest word on the timing came in Variety last week. An article that suggested Keanu Reeves would be paid $US30 million ($47 million) for the two sequels said writer-directors Larry and Andy Wachowski were planning to begin production in the northern autumn next year.

"If they were maybe being done here and it was the right time, yeah, I'd certainly love to work with Larry and Andy again," Weaving says.
But he'd be less interested if they ended up being shot in the US. "I live here and I have children here and they're very important reasons for staying here, but I really think the industry we have is very strong. It's very small but it's got something that makes me want to work here more and more."
Weaving does not know why actors run off to work in Hollywood so often. "There are a lot of actors who've left this country when things are just starting to happen for them and I think they probably would have been better off staying here. Although there are only a few films being made, in a way you've got more of a chance of shining in something that's going to be seen on a world stage than if you go to the States and get swallowed up and play a small role in a film there."

In Bedrooms and Hallways, Weaving plays a real estate agent who uses the houses he's selling for assignations with his gay lover. He says the film appealed because the script was funny and his own role was "hysterical". It's a role that involves some lively sex scenes, which prompts a question about how he approaches them as an actor.
"When you're coming to doing it you think, right, I've got to do all these sex scenes. That's when you start thinking about it."
His previous sex scenes in films, all with women, had been a "strangely enjoyable but also totally absurd" experience. "It's meant to be a very intimate moment but it's not because there's the whole film crew surrounding you and trying to be very mature. You always have this closed-set thing, but it's not really closed.

smile

И еще интервью_1989 года _ Про HUGO и Катарину Гринвуд_When Baby Makes Whoopee Impossible smile smile

by Catharine Lumby The Sydney Morning Herald 5th September 1989 smile

BABIES are the last people you'd expect to spark off a love triangle. Sweet, unblemished and innocent, they don't exactly look like romantic interlopers. Nonetheless, the birth of an infant may be the beginning of a sexual rift between its parents.

On a physical level, Tupling says that men may find it difficult to adjust to their partner's new role. "This is a culture where breasts are for men, not babies," she said. "If their partner doesn't want to be physical any more, they can also feel left out and jealous."
Women, on the other hand, Tupling says, may feel "touched out" - tired of continual physical contact with their children, they may long to have some space to themselves.

Baby Harry Greenwood entered Katrina Greenwood and Hugo Weaving's lives eight months ago. For the first three months, Katrina says, sex was the last thing on her mind.
"I felt like my body had changed and I didn't feel sexy any more," she said. "You put on weight during pregnancy and when you're breastfeeding, you don't want your breasts touched. They seem to have a different function."
Exhaustion, she says, is also a contributing factor. "The little time I had to myself, I felt like being alone or maybe just talking to Hugo."
But their relationship, she says, is stronger for Harry's arrival. "Sex is less important for the moment. But because we're honest and talk things out, I think we've found a new depth."
Hugo agrees. "I'm certainly looking forward to things being back to normal, but our relationship is definitely stronger for Harry."

smile Комментарий: But their relationship, she says, is stronger for Harry's arrival. "Sex is less important for the moment. But because we're honest and talk things out, I think we've found a new depth."

ОДНАКО........
не все спокойно у них там было. Ребенок заменил им близкие отношения.
Катарина Гринвуд милашка,но она не совсем сочетается с Уивингом, она ему не пара если честно. И сейчас ,на сколько мне предоставили информацию, они живут отдельно,хотя оба в Сиднее.

smile
Title Deeds
by Jonathan Chancellor 19 June 1992 The Sydney Morning Herald
ACTOR Hugo Weaving and prop maker Katrina Greenwood have listed their Surry Hills cottage with garden. It seems the double-fronted two-bedrooom property, extensively renovated since its $79,000 purchase in 1986, is too small for their expanding family. The Goodlet Lane cottage is expected to fetch about $180,000 when auctioned on July 4 by Phil Spencer Real Estate's David Servi.

Комментарий: а это меня ввело в заблуждение. Почему HUGO в интервью "пусть зрители учатся думать" ,пишет ,что ему не хватало денег на о в о щ и к обеду??

Weaving was here
by Linda Barnier & Michael Gadd 11th June 2003Newcastle Herald
HUGO did go to Dungog.
At the weekend, actor Hugo Weaving was spotted with his family, including his parents, by a host of locals. Among them was 1233 ABC Newcastle presenter Brett Lavaring.
``He's a lot taller than I thought. No black suit this time but still looking cool," Lavaring said.
KOFM's rumour mill has been told by real estate agents that the star of The Matrix and Lord of The Rings films bought a property near the Hunter Valley hamlet.

источник _ Web Weaving smile
Hugo Weaving Interviews

вот это интересно тоже smile

Local stars are reeling in cinema audiences Jan 2004
Hugo Weaving's four films earned more than US$2 billion (A$2.58 billion) in cinemas worldwide last year

Hugo Weaving: Profile November 2003
He still has a home movie his father took of him playing Cowboy and Indians with his brother. “I played the Indian and I got him.”

еще сайт существует там много трейлеров ,ссылка где_то была_размещу потом_
smile
Если у кого трейлеры к фильмам найдутся то размещайте_smile

Матрица 4: Эволюция

По традиции, главное правило форума - чтобы ничего не раздражало администрацию. (c)

Откликнулся наконец, причем ответил в том же стиле: загадками (с) Харати
На счет пяти процентов - не знаю... где-то было... где встречал - не помню... но на самом деле, человек потенциально может очень многое... а реально не может ничего (c) CRAY ZII
I’ll be back. © smile

Последний раз сообщение редактировалось пользователем finn 19.02.2006 в 18:06

Адрес поста | Один пост | Сообщить модератору | IP: Logged

finn в оффлайне Old Post 19.02.2006 17:26
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send finn a Private Message Домашняя страница finn Найти еще сообщения от finn Добавить finn в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Смотреть всю тему
Время на форуме соответствует Гринвичу . Сейчас время - 22:40. Новая тема   Ответить
[Закрыть это окно]

< Contact Us - Ложки.net >

Based on vBulletin 2.2.8