Календарь Участники форума Часто Задаваемые Вопросы Поиск   
Настройки профайла, личные сообщения и подписка на темы
Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице > Игры > Matrix Online > Загадка от Сати!
Отдельное сообщение:
Автор
Сообщение Новая тема   Ответить
Штирлиц
Агент

На форумах с февраля 2004
Местонахождение: Иркутск
Загадка от Сати!

Re: Homework from C...
I have a friend, a map maker, who sends me puzzles--he says they'll help me learn about the world. I'm usually pretty good at them, but I can't figure this one out! I need to fill in the blank and pass my friend a token connected to it. He says that's to make sure I exercise my feet as well as my brain!

My friend is kinda shy, and very hostile by nature, so I'd better not tell you his name. But you can probably figure that out, too. When you do, email him the whole "sequence" and the name of the token that goes with it. Tell him I asked you to pass it on for me, and that I'll pass him the token in person later on, and I bet he'll reward you!

Ready? Here's the puzzle:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7UC3? Sequence: 79101414__30323641
Sequence incomplete. Required parameter missing. Please supply.

Additional information:

** Disk **

** Pin **

** Feather **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty tough, huh? He wants the answer in less than one week, exactly. I hope someone can figure it out!

Пересмотрите "Матрицу"!

Адрес поста | Один пост | Сообщить модератору | IP: Logged

Штирлиц в оффлайне Old Post 18.08.2006 04:25
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Штирлиц a Private Message Домашняя страница Штирлиц Найти еще сообщения от Штирлиц Добавить Штирлиц в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Смотреть всю тему
Время на форуме соответствует Гринвичу . Сейчас время - 17:54. Новая тема   Ответить
[Закрыть это окно]

< Contact Us - Ложки.net >

Based on vBulletin 2.2.8