Календарь Участники форума Часто Задаваемые Вопросы Поиск   
Настройки профайла, личные сообщения и подписка на темы
Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице > Сайт и форум > Фан-клуб > Hugo Weaving
Отдельное сообщение:
Автор
Сообщение Новая тема   Ответить
Mona
Засмиченный

На форумах с декабря 2006
Местонахождение: Утёс

Цитата:
Прикольная статья про семейную жизнь или типо того.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003...0172757606.html
His ideal lifestyle is to mix roles in Australian films and theatre while spending time with his long-time partner, artist Katrina Greenwood, and their two children, Harry, 14, and Holly, nine. "That part of my life is very important - what the kids are doing and how they're going."

When he's not acting: "I'm just a dad, really. I hang out with my friends and family and just do whatever families do. I read a lot and I watch films and muck around with the kids."

He also writes. "I've got reams and reams of crap written down," he says. "I was considering trying to write this film script, which is still in a very embryonic stage. There's plenty of time. We'll see whether that ever happens."

Being in two successful film franchises has brought Weaving new fans, some of them fanatics. The letters he gets include "dangerous things like they're wanting to kill themselves unless something happens". Most, however, are from "people who've collected everything to do with Lord of the Rings and they've read the books 5 million times and they know everything about it and they've got everyone's signatures except for mine".

When confronted by this attention, Weaving tries to step away from it. "But often getting involved is easier. If someone talks to you in the street, I'll try to be civil."

2007-2006 weaving-grabs-the-tender-hook
тоже сайт, пока еще андер конструкшн
тоже подробно, даже про редкие фильмы

Цитата:
His ideal lifestyle is to mix roles in Australian films and theatre while spending time with his long-time partner, artist Katrina Greenwood,

ну и в самом деле не жена, а партнер..Это лучше, тогда у Вивинга больше времени на фильмы.
/проводя время, ну понятно, самое главное что все довольны/

Последний раз сообщение редактировалось пользователем Mona 11.03.2007 в 17:07

Адрес поста | Один пост | Сообщить модератору | IP: Logged

Mona в оффлайне Old Post 11.03.2007 15:59
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Mona a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от Mona Добавить Mona в Ваш список друзей Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Смотреть всю тему
Время на форуме соответствует Гринвичу . Сейчас время - 08:51. Новая тема   Ответить
[Закрыть это окно]

< Contact Us - Ложки.net >

Based on vBulletin 2.2.8