Календарь Участники форума Часто Задаваемые Вопросы Поиск   
Настройки профайла, личные сообщения и подписка на темы
Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице > Сайт и форум > The Matrix > Зион - оплот свободных или песочница?
Отдельное сообщение:
Автор
Сообщение Новая тема   Ответить
MATROSKIN
Программа

На форумах с ноября 2003
Местонахождение:

Сорри, Архитектор, он вспоминал. Эээ... вот:

Architect: The first Matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art - flawless, sublime. A triumph equalled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being. Thus, I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus the answer was stumbled upon by another - an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.
Neo: The Oracle.
Architect: Please. As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that if left unchecked might threaten the system itself. Ergo those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked, would constitute an escalating probablility of disaster.

Адрес поста | Один пост | Сообщить модератору | IP: Logged

MATROSKIN в оффлайне Old Post 13.11.2003 15:16
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send MATROSKIN a Private Message Домашняя страница MATROSKIN Найти еще сообщения от MATROSKIN Добавить MATROSKIN в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Смотреть всю тему
Время на форуме соответствует Гринвичу . Сейчас время - 04:44. Новая тема   Ответить
[Закрыть это окно]

< Contact Us - Ложки.net >

Based on vBulletin 2.2.8