Календарь Участники форума Часто Задаваемые Вопросы Поиск   
Настройки профайла, личные сообщения и подписка на темы
Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице > Сайт и форум > Фан-клуб > Hugo Weaving
Отдельное сообщение:
Автор
Сообщение Новая тема   Ответить
Уивинг
Агент

На форумах с октября 2003
Местонахождение: Сейчас - здесь

Проблемы с "Эвкалиптами"

В общем, они там собираются снимать фильм "Эвкалипты" с Уивингом, Кроу... Расселом, Николь Кидман и прочими звездами. Но продюссерам не понравился сценарий, и Кроу он тоже не понравился. Процесс подготовки к сьемкам приостановили.

А Хьюго это все так достало, что он говорит, что сценарий хороший - давайте работать. И что он всем, кроме зануды Кроу нравится.

В общем, сейчас простаивают 80 человек из съемочной группы и 18 миллионов бюджетных долларов. Все - в шоке.

Movie collapse scandal
By Michael Bodey and Fiona Connolly
February 15, 2005

New direction ... Russell Crowe in Sydney yesterday. AUSTRALIA'S biggest movie stars were last night divided over the sudden collapse of the film Eucalyptus.

Hugo Weaving yesterday said he was surprised that his co-star Russell Crowe believed the film's script was not up to scratch.
"I don't believe the script needed work at all and it was my understanding that no one else had major problems with the script," Weaving told The Daily Telegraph.

"On the contrary, it was the script which drew all of us to it.

"It was an avoidable tragedy so it's very sad for everybody."

Co-star Jack Thompson agreed, and said rehearsals last week with Weaving and Nicole Kidman went well.

As far as Thompson was aware neither he, Weaving or Kidman had asked for script changes.

Advertisement:
But he was reluctant to single out his friend and former co-star Crowe.

"It's highly unlikely that ... a single person brought it to an end," he said.

"It's an extraordinarily empty feeling."

Eucalyptus was anticipated as being a major boon to the ailing Australian film industry.

The $18 million film's collapse has left more than 80 crew jobless, Bellingen bereft and an extraordinary cast - also including Colin Friels, Vince Colosimo, Magda Szubanski, Roy Billing, Alyssa Sutherland and Samuel Johnson - shocked.

A statement by studio Fox Searchlight, executive producer Crowe, Kidman and the producers last Friday stated "the screenplay is not where we need it to be".

Effectively, that statement pinned the blame for the film's collapse solely on writer/director Jocelyn Moorhouse, Weaving said.

"That was a very dishonest position to take," he said. "I regard this script as an absolute gem. They should have come clean and said Russell needed some changes made to certain parts of the script."

While Weaving would not be drawn on specifics - as his character did not share scenes with Crowe - he did say: "Jack and Nicole and I only really got to have one or two rehearsals with Jocelyn and there was certainly no changing the script with us."

Moorhouse was out of town yesterday but she had her supporters, with one source on the set calling it a "dream of a screenplay".

Details have also emerged of Crowe insisting changes be made to his character, and telling the key creative team he would not attend the set for two weeks until it was "sorted out".

That proved to be problematic, an insider noted, because Crowe's character had been rewritten into many of the scenes.

Another key creative suggested Crowe was getting cold feet and rather than wanting to take over the project as director, as some surmised, he actually wanted to get out.

That contradicts his weekend statement that he remained committed to the film and was as annoyed as anyone at the project's demise.

Crowe made light of the fuss at Stuart Wagstaff's 80th birthday at the Sofitel Wentworth Hotel yesterday, saying he had taken the role of executive producer for the birthday.

"I have run my eye over the running order and script and I've asked for a few changes to be made," Crowe joked.

"Will next Monday be OK?"

Crowe then admitted to an audience including Michael Caton, Barry Crocker, Paula Duncan and Kamahl that he had a history of tampering with scripts, noting he had changed Wagstaff's script on a 1981 Rocky Horror Picture Show production, adding expletives to Wagstaff's narration.

The truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country. (c) "V for Vendetta"

И хотя я понимаю, что это глупо, я опасаюсь стать фанатом "Матрицы", каждый день думаю об этом! Забавно?!

Адрес поста | Один пост | Сообщить модератору | IP: Logged

Уивинг в оффлайне Old Post 14.02.2005 19:23
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send Уивинг a Private Message Домашняя страница Уивинг Найти еще сообщения от Уивинг Добавить Уивинг в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Смотреть всю тему
Время на форуме соответствует Гринвичу . Сейчас время - 12:21. Новая тема   Ответить
[Закрыть это окно]

< Contact Us - Ложки.net >

Based on vBulletin 2.2.8