Календарь Участники форума Часто Задаваемые Вопросы Поиск   
Настройки профайла, личные сообщения и подписка на темы
Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Форум Ложки.net - Все о Матрице > Сайт и форум > Flame > " Три "The Matrix" фильмы. И придложение."
Отдельное сообщение:
Автор
Сообщение Новая тема   Ответить
ыуктфьу
Подключенный к Матрице

На форумах с февраля 2009
Местонахождение:
" Три "The Matrix" фильмы. И придложение."

Everything is simple when you know how. I want you to know the truth. Everyone has to know what is going on.
I think that it's truth, because they fit very well. No one told me this.
Three movies are about what is happening in our World. Symbolism was used. Some things in the movies represents real things in real world. "Freemasons" means Architect, lie is matrix, truth is real world. Lie and truth means two understandings, wrong and right. Lie is wrong, truth is right.
Know your World. Your country's "government" is matrix ("The Matrix"), lie (to you), wrong (by you). Knowing that your country's "government" lie to you is real world ("The Matrix"), truth (to you), right (by you). Good is best. Everyone is different. No one has right to disturb anyone. Wake up for truth, know truth, do truth. See and differ truth from lie and make right decisions.
You can find more information searcing for David icke, Alex Jones, ПЕТРОВ КОНСТАНТИН ПАВЛОВИЧ, Концепция Общественной Безопасности (КОБ), Harold Wallace Rosenthal, avaaz world food crisis.

Адрес поста | Один пост | Сообщить модератору | IP: Logged

ыуктфьу в оффлайне Old Post 20.02.2009 13:11
Посмотреть профайл автора Click here to Send ыуктфьу a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от ыуктфьу Добавить ыуктфьу в Ваш список друзей Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Смотреть всю тему
Время на форуме соответствует Гринвичу . Сейчас время - 12:05. Новая тема   Ответить
[Закрыть это окно]

< Contact Us - Ложки.net >

Based on vBulletin 2.2.8